Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Article Marketing Secret Uncovered

Before you try and guess, it doesn't involve:
keyword density
high search volume keywords
low competition keywords
multiple submissions
outsourcing
resource box links
anchor text
direct linkingYou've heard all that a million times before so you know that's not the problem.
Be honest with yourself and answer this question: Do you see yourself being successful? Automatically, you wanted to say yes, but underneath, this is what most people actually think:
I'll carry on writing articles but what I'm actually doing is waiting for the 'big secret' to come along that everyone mentions. You know, the secret that makes you earn lots of money. That's the real reason I'm carrying on because I don't think I'm actually ready to make money online without this secret weapon, you see.
This is precisely how I used to feel until I found the answer. But, until then, I was going around in circles doing this :
looking for this 'astonishing secret' in forums, articles, courses etc
tempted by every product that promises to deliver
wishing I could afford to buy every product, but equally annoyed that I can't
stopping trying for a few weeks
wondering if anyone actually makes money with article marketing
there is a chance that 'they' have got me and internet marketing is one big hoax
who is making all the money and are they laughing at meI want to remind you again that this is exactly how I felt and I am not even bothered how many views this article gets but I'm glad you're reading it now.
I want to give you the best advice I possibly can and don't let this be last marketing article you ever read:

No comments:

Post a Comment