Saturday, September 26, 2009

How did you lose weight after pregnancy

How did you lose weight after pregnancy


am exercising and eating better (water, salads etc..) but I am actually gaining weight now! (like a pound every 2 weeks!) I am 7 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight and used to always be petite. Did anyone do something special to lose weight? (other than breastfeeding) Is this normal because it has only been 2 months since I had my son? Any similiar experiences?

How to Eat foods to Lose Weight
http://www.ehow.com/how_5423208_eat-foods-lose-weight.html

Although now that my daughter is 3 years old and i am right back to what i weighed at 9 months, I did lose back to my original weight by my 6 week check upjust by drinking distilled water and trying to do a little walking. Stay consistent with it


There is a belt that you put on to put you back to your original state after pregnancy Ask the Hospital or pharmacy if they have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment