Friday, September 25, 2009

Lose Weight Until You Change Your Eating Habits

Lose Weight Until You Change Your Eating Habits

How to Eat foods to Lose Weight

http://www.ehow.com/how_5423208_eat-foods-lose-weight.html


Do you ever wonder how some people work out or go to the gym several times a week but can't seem to lose any weight or make in progress in their weight loss efforts? Most people fail to realize that until you change your eating habits you can work out until you're blue in the face and you're not going to see the results that you want to see.
Most people don't relate what they're eating to why they can't seem to lose weight with their work out or exercise program. I, like most people, decided to join the local gym and included with the package was a personal trainer. That seems to be the hottest thing nowadays. Join a gym and in no time at all you'll have that rock hard body that you've just been dying to have. Most people will be sadly disappointed when they've been going to the gym for months and haven't lost weight or can't say that they see any difference in their physical appearance.
My personal trainer let me in on the biggest reason why people can work out and not lose weight. They're not changing their eating habits. One of the first things my trainer did was to have me keep a journal of everything I was eating and drinking throughout each day. That was the biggest eye opener ever. He then showed me how what I was eating everyday was keeping me obese and that simple changes would have a dramatic effect on my weight and overall health.
A simple thing like cutting out sodas was a huge deal to me. I was the type that would drink sodas every time I was thirsty. I would have a soda at least 4 or 5 times a day. When he pointed out the amount of sugar that's in every can of soda and that sugar turns into fat, I immediately had to make a change. He advised me to drink more water and to eliminate sodas and juice as much as possible. I never realized how addicted I was to drinking sodas. The first couple of days I felt like I was on crack. It was so hard to not reach for a soda when I was thirsty.
Once I got passed those first couple of days I started to see some results in my weight loss efforts. I must of at least loss 10-15 pounds just by that alone and that's not even including working out. You don't have to make huge changes in your eating habits. Just one or two things can have a huge impact. Also cutting out things such as eating French fries and other fried foods help a lot. Simple suggestions by my trainer gave me the strategies I needed to be successful losing weight. If you're not losing weight after months of working out, take a look at your eating habits.
How would you like to lose as much as 100 lbs. by not changing a single thing about your eating habits or exercise routine. Thousands of people are doing just that with this amazing, all natural discovery that melts the fat off your body. An Arizona native Doctor has revealed this amazing secret that is changing how people are losing weight. http://www.fat-loss-secrets-exposed.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment