Saturday, September 26, 2009

How to lose weight and not gain it back

How to lose weight and not gain it back
I have a little bit of a weight problem. I can never keep myself motivated enough to keep the weight I lose off. Any suggestions?

How to Lose Weight Fast with Atkins Diet

http://www.ehow.com/how_5440136_lose-weight-fast-atkins-diet.html

definitely cut the carbohydrates out, eat as little of it as possible, everything you eat look at the label any more than 5grams per 100grams of carbohydrates the dont have it, or eat as little as possible. See cutting carbs means your body has no other means but to use your body fat for burning energy because you are not putting any more in. And exercising 30 minutes a day, anything as long as you get your heart thumping and feel puffed. Like skipping with a skipping rope, thats hard stuff. And crunches, doing your abs helps quicker. Good luck, let me know if you need more info

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advise from them to lose weight fast and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment